Recruiting and Educating Future Physics Teachers: Case Studies and Effective Practices
Recruiting and Educating Future Physics Teachers provides a practical guide to innovative, state-of-the-art programs. There is a strong emphasis on implementation advice, ongoing challenges, and lessons learned. The book's intended audience is physics department chairs and physics faculty, as well as education faculty who are engaged in physics teacher preparation.
Read the book
The PhysTEC Project publishes an annual newsletter.
Download the Spring 2016 Issue or visit the archive.
- Self-Assessment Rubric: Physics Teacher Education Program Analysis (PTEPA) Rubric, February 2018
- Effective Practices Book: Recruiting and Educating Future Physics Teachers: Case Studies and Effective Practices, August 2015
- Sustainability Report: Sustaining Programs in Physics Teacher Education: A Study of PhysTEC Supported Sites, June 2014
- National Task Force Report: Transforming the Preparation of Physics Teachers: A Call to Action, December 2012
- Teacher Education Book: Teacher Education in Physics, December 2011
The PhysTEC Library is the world's largest collection of digital resources related to physics teacher preparation. It includes important articles, reports, websites, conference presentations, and videos. Many of the resources have been created by leaders of PhysTEC Supported Sites or others in the teacher preparation community.