Materials Similar to Helping graduate assistants teach physics: problems and solutions
- 43%: Training graduate teaching assistants to be better undergraduate physics educators
- 37%: Orientation for the new teaching assistant—A laboratory based program
- 36%: Analysis of Learning Assistants’ Views of Teaching and Learning
- 35%: Using Undergraduate Students as Physics Lab Teaching Assistants
- 35%: A Crisis in Teacher Preparation: National Problem, Local Solutions
- 35%: Non-Physics Teachers Are Teaching Physics - We Cannot Replace Them, But We Can Help Them!
- 35%: Recruiting top math and science graduates for the classroom – Teach For America’s model