Member InstitutionMember Institution Union University

Union University

Union University Website

Institution Contacts

Bill Nettles
David Ward

If you are from this institution and wish to report data, please login.

Union University currently offers primary endorsement for a teaching license in physics while completing a major in either Physics or Physical Science.  A secondary endorsement in physics is available to students completing other majors and primary endorsements (such as mathematics or chemistry) who take additional physics courses.

PTEC membership would involve us in the community which can sift through the variety of educational ideas that spring up every year, helping us evaluate which would be valuable for physics education.

We graduated our first physics endorsed major in 6 years in May, 2014.