James Madison University: Collaboration
- Working group on secondary education established in the College of Science and Mathematics.
- A Noyce capacity building proposal in collaboration with the College of Education was submitted, which would add additional on-ramps and multiple pathways into the the MAT program.
- Developing stronger relationships across campus in order to propose curricular reforms that impact colleagues in the College of Education.
- The working group and Noyce team represent increased collaboration that is likely to continue indefinitely.
- Coordination among departments is extremely useful for sharing best practices, identifying points of disagreement, and spurring collaborative and systematic changes.
- Working group on teacher education established in the College of Science and Mathematics.
- Noyce capacity-building proposal submitted.