James Madison University: Induction and Mentoring
- Upper-level students benefited from interaction with the TIR, who provides a unique perspective on College of Education coursework.
- Given the small historical numbers of teachers produced, induction support has been non-existent.
- Primary goals include establishing practices to be used in the future
- TIR actively mentoring upper level students through College of Education coursework
- TIR supervises and provides input into practicum placements.