Recruiting and Educating Future Physics Teachers: Case Studies and Effective Practices Documents
Cody Sandifer and
Recruiting and Educating Future Physics Teachers is a peer-reviewed book that provides a practical guide to innovative, state-of-the-art programs. It includes papers in the following areas:
- Preparing Future Physics Teachers: Overview and Past History
- Case Studies of Successful Physics Teacher Education Programs
- Recruiting and Retaining Future Physics Teachers
- Structuring Effective Early Teaching Experiences
- Preparation in the Knowledge and Practices of Physics and Physics Teaching
- Mentoring, Collaboration, and Community Building
- Download Recruiting and Educating Future Physics Teachers 150918.pdf - 9111kb Adobe PDF Document
Published August 24, 2015
Last Modified September 18, 2015
This file is included in the full-text index.
This file has previous versions.