Poster and Abstract Submission
Poster & Abstract Submission
Hotel and Travel
Registration and Deadlines
Poster Session at the PhysTEC Conference
Saturday, March 2, 4:30p - 6:00p
Open to all. Topics should pertain to physics education and teacher preparation. Light refreshments will be served at this networking session. Submit your poster abstract below.
If you have been invited to present a session or are interested in presenting a poster on your programs, best practices, or new research in physics education at the open poster session, you must submit a poster abstract to be included in the program. When in the system, be sure to select "Poster" in the presentation format option.
Submit your abstract today! The deadline is February 15, 2019.
To make a successful poster presentation:
- Put your poster up at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the poster session.
- Your poster must correspond to the title and content of the abstract you submitted.
- Your poster must be no more than a 4' tall x 3' wide posterboard/poster paper, and consist of materials that can be mounted easily with push pins.
- Plan your poster to be in logical sequence, i.e. introduction, study design and methods, data collected, conclusion.
- Posters should be designed for clear viewing from a distance of beyond 3' so that they can be viewed by a number of people at the same time.
- To ensure the visual effectiveness of your poster, use large lettering and a minimum of text.
- Ensure than NSF funding attribution is indicated where appropriate.
- Be sure to select "Poster" when submitting your abstract in the APS system.
Poster Setup Instructions