PhysTEC.org is the website of the Physics Teacher Education Coalition (PhysTEC) project.
The PhysTEC website also offers resources for faculty, master teachers, and others engaged in teacher education, including:
- A digital collection of teacher education resources, including presentations and materials from past PhysTEC conferences and workshops. If you are engaged in teacher preparation, please consider submitting your resources to the PhysTEC Collection.
- A collection of PhysTEC member institution profiles
- Teacher education news and announcements
- A national map of professional development opportunities for physics teachers
Users of PhysTEC.org are encouraged to actively participate. They may suggest materials for the collection, comment on items listed in the collection, and build personal collections of materials. Although anyone may use the collection, participation requires the creation of a user account so that contributions can be connected to the user. Account creation is free and requires only a name and email address.
The PhysTEC website is provided by the American Physical Society and the American Association of Physics Teachers, and is a member of the ComPADRE Digital Library. It is supported by the National Science Foundation and the APS 21st Century Campaign. Opinions expressed here are not necessarily those of APS, AAPT, ComPADRE, or the NSF.
Link to the PhysTEC Web Site
To indicate that your department is a member of PhysTEC, you may use one of our ready-made logos. Get a PhysTEC logo here.
- PhysTEC Leadership
- Editor: Dr. John Stewart
- comPADRE Director: Dr. Bruce Mason
- Technical Lead: Lyle Barbato
- Web Designer: Matt Riggsbee
You can contact the website staff using our feedback form.