Materials Similar to Inquiry experiences as a lecture supplement for preservice elementary teachers and general education students
- 42%: Developing an Inquiry-Based Physical Science Course For Preservice Elementary Teachers
- 36%: Students' and Teachers' Conceptions and Science Education
- 34%: How Can a Physics Course for Nonmajors and Preservice K–8 Teachers Engage Students in the Process of Scientific Inquiry?
- 34%: "After I gave students their prior knowledge" Pre-service teachers' conceptions of student prior knowledge
- 33%: Comparing problem solving performance of physics students in inquiry-based and traditional introductory physics courses
- 33%: The Effect of an Inquiry-Based Early Field Experience on Pre-Service Teachers’ Content Knowledge and Attitudes Toward Teaching
- 31%: The need for change in elementary school teacher training--A cross-college age study of future teachers' conceptions of basic astronomy concepts