Supported Site Central Washington University: Collaboration
- The memorandum of understanding formalizing the dual degree program was signed by the physics department chair, the mathematics department chair and the college dean.
- The physics department received feedback from Green River Community College faculty about our dual degree program.
- The Office of Continuing Education paid for three physics teacher candidates to go to the Washington AAPT section meeting.
- The Professional Education course sequence is currently in flux as is the primary department that offers those courses. This could jeopardize some of the efficiencies gained over the past two years working with the College of Education to standardize program competencies and to develop the dual degree program.
- The PI received a signed letter from the Office of Continuing Education to support up to three physics teacher candidates to go to the Washington AAPT section meeting.
- The PI and other science education faculty members will continue to participate in reforms in the Professional Education Program on campus.
- See successes above.