News & Events
- Building a Thriving Undergraduate Physics Program Workshop
- The Building a Thriving Undergraduate Physics Program Workshop will be held February 6-8 in conjunction with the PhysTEC Conference. The workshop will assist departments in developing strategies for increasing enrollment of physics majors.
- published on September 14, 2014
- PhysTEC Project Mentioned in the National Science Foundation Budget Request to Congress
- The National Science Foundation (NSF) budget request to Congress for the 2014 fiscal year highlights the PhysTEC Project.
- published on June 12, 2013
- 2013 PhysTEC Conference
- Annual PhysTEC Conference
- published on September 10, 2012
Feb 05, 2015 - Feb 08, 2015
The 2015 PhysTEC Conference will be held on February 5-7 in Seattle, WA. The theme for the conference is "Building Thriving Programs". The conference will feature a half-day pre-conference Learning Assistant Workshop on February 5th.
Feb 06, 2015 - Feb 08, 2015
in Seattle, WA
The goal of the workshop is to assist departments in developing strategies for increasing enrollment of physics majors. Institutions are invited to send teams of 2-4 faculty members to analyze their current departmental situation and decide how to take actions that will help them sustainably achieve their goals. This workshop is held in conjunction with the 2015 PhysTEC Conference