News & Events
- PhysTEC Project Mentioned in the National Science Foundation Budget Request to Congress
- The National Science Foundation (NSF) budget request to Congress for the 2014 fiscal year highlights the PhysTEC Project.
- published on June 12, 2013
- 2013 PhysTEC Conference
- Annual PhysTEC Conference
- published on September 10, 2012
- Call for Manuscript Proposals
- Manuscript proposals are currently being solicited for Effective Practices in Preservice Physics Teacher Education: Recruitment, Retention, and Preparation.
- published on July 31, 2012
Feb 22, 2014 - Apr 19, 2014
Registration is now open for regional Learning Assistant (LA) workshops.
Apr 22, 2014
A webinar on the PhysTEC RFP will be held on April 22, 2014 from 3:00 - 4:00 pm ET.
May 19, 2014 - May 20, 2014
in Austin, TX
The Physics Teacher Education Conference is the nation's largest meeting dedicated to physics teacher education. It features workshops, panel discussions, and presentations by national leaders, as well as excellent networking opportunities.